IMPORTANT! Your purchase price is locked in at the time we receive your order. To avoid any cancelation fees, please satisfy your obligations by sending your payments within the time frame according to the payment option you choose below. All orders are final as you have made a binding agreement with DPM’s Trading Platform.
If DPM does not receive your payment within the allotted time frame a $100 Cancellation fee will be applied to your credit card along with any market loss that DPM incurs. This binding agreement applies whether you are buying from us or selling to us.
Royal Bank, CIBC, Bank of Montreal, Scotia Bank, Central 1 Credit Union, National Bank of Canada
* PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER
*Free and No Limit
- Log in to your online banking
- Go to Pay Bills
- Click “Add a Payee”
- Search name “Durham Precious Metals”
- Add as a Payee
- Complete your account by setting up your account number.
- Your account number is on your invoice near the bottom labeled “Order number”
- Billing address on your order must match the address information by your bank.
* PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDERTo send an Interac e-Transfer, all you need is an email address, online access to your bank account and our email address.
Orders up to $3000 depending on your account. You can contact your bank for a temporary increase to place a larger order (Clearing time 1-2 days)Instructions
- Log into your online bank account.
- Select Interac E-Transfer
- Select Send Money
- If this is your first time purchasing with Durham Precious Metals then select “add a new recipient”
- Use the name PAYDPM and the E-mail email@example.com
- Message to recipient and security question is NOT necessary, however if you feel
you would like to send one, please let us know the answer to the security question
by Email. Note* If entering a security question processing your order will take
- Fill in the amount to be transferred.
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer.
- We will then receive an email within 2 hours that your payment is available for us
to deposit into our account. Once we receive and clear the funds we will ship your
- Usually takes 24-48 hrs to clear funds and ship product.
- If you reach your bank’s e-Transfer limit, increase your limit, send multiple
payments or use a different payment type.
We may accept other payment methods. Please call us @ 905-623-1555
Please contact us directly by phone regarding orders outside Canada and the US.
Credit Card needed to lock-in price
Please Note: You CANNOT pay for your order by credit card, however it is mandatory for you to provide your credit card information. We need this information to initially secure and lock in your price, and if need be, charge your card for any cancellation fees.
We will hold $200 on your credit card or 20% of your order total, which ever is greater until full payment is received. Once your payment is received, the held funds on your credit card will be lifted.
Your credit card WILL NOT be charged for the amount of your purchase. Instead, you will be required to remit your payment to us with one of our chosen payment methods. See the Payments Page for more information.
All cancellations are subject to a $100 fee + any market loss that Durham Precious Metals incurres at time of cancellation. These charges will be billed to your credit card. Please refer to our Terms Page for more information on cancellations, etc..